- Nozomi Networks and Cynalytica Inc. Team to Deliver Advanced Cyber Security Solutions to OT & IoT Environments across Both Legacy and Modernized Technologies
Nozomi Networks Inc., the leader in OT and IoT security, and Cynalytica Inc. today announced they have partnered to provide a visibility, monitoring and threat detection solution that encompasses both TCP/IP-based and non-IP based serial bus and analog connections found in OT and IoT environments. The joint solution simplifies the challenge of addressing security across modernized and legacy systems, and converges security monitoring across an unlimited number of facilities and systems to a central location.
- Cynalytica Inc. to Showcase Augmented Reality Capabilities with Splunk (AR) for Securing and Monitoring ICS/SCADA and OT Systems at Infosecurity Europe 2023
Cynalytica Inc., a leading provider of cybersecurity solutions, will be showcasing an innovative Augmented Reality (AR) solution at Infosecurity Europe 2023, which will take place from June 20-23, 2023, at ExCel London.
- Cynalytica Partners with the Cyber-AI Hub at CSIT at Queen’s University Belfast to Apply AI to Industrial Control Systems Cybersecurity
Cynalytica Inc., a leading provider of industrial cybersecurity solutions, has announced a strategic partnership with the Centre for Secure Information Technologies (CSIT) at Queen’s University Belfast, Northern Ireland and its Cyber-AI Hub, an initiative of CSIT supported by UK government funding.
- Introducing CyRenQL™ – A Powerful New Query Programming Tool for ICS/SCADA and OT Environments
Cynalytica Inc., a leading provider of industrial cybersecurity solutions announced the launch of CyRenQL™ – an innovative query programming tool for the Cynalytica OTNetGuard, SerialGuard and AnalytICS Engine Platform that enables security analysts to simultaneously query across analog, serial, and TCP/IP communications for ICS/SCADA and Operational Technology (OT) environments. CyRenQL is designed to provide Network and Security Operations Centers (NOC/SOC) with the tools needed to monitor and secure critical infrastructure against cyber and operational threats.
- Introducing OTNetGuard™: The Revolutionary Industrial Control System Monitoring Sensor by Cynalytica Inc.
Cynalytica Inc., a leading provider of industrial cybersecurity solutions, is proud to announce the launch of its groundbreaking Industrial Control System (ICS/SCADA) monitoring sensor. OTNetGuard™ is a highly versatile cutting-edge solution that passively and securely captures analog, serial, and IP communications closing the significant capabilities gap in complete monitoring of OT networks.
- Cynalytica Will Be Presenting Why Level 0/1 Serial Communications Monitoring is a First Step to Digital Transformation at Siemens Realize LIVE Americas 2022
Cynalytica Inc., a leading provider of innovative cybersecurity solutions for Industrial Control Systems (ICS), today announced that Richard Robinson, CEO & Founder, will be presenting at SIEMENS Realize LIVE Americas 2022, taking place on May 9-12 2022 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Cynalytica Will Be Presenting How to Detect MITRE ATT&CK® for ICS Techniques in Critical Infrastructure at Infosecurity Europe 2022
Cynalytica Inc., a leading provider of innovative cybersecurity solutions for Industrial Control Systems (ICS), today announced that the company will be exhibiting and Richard Robinson, CEO & Founder, will be presenting at Infosecurity Europe 2022, taking place on 21-23 June 2022 at ExCel in London, UK.
- Cynalytica Delivers First Deployment of SerialGuard® Cybersecurity Solution for Gas Pipeline Operations
Cynalytica, Inc. announces the delivery of the first SerialGuard® cybersecurity solution to a United States-based S&P 500 gas pipeline operator.
- Cynalytica Delivers New Solution to Help Combat Cyber Threats to Maritime Navigation and Communication Systems
ARLINGTON, Va. – September 15, 2021 Cynalytica Inc. announces its SerialGuard® AnalytICS Platform now offers monitoring, deep packet inspection (DPI) support, and intrusion detection for legacy NMEA protocols.
- First of a Kind Managed Service Platform (MSP) For Monitoring Legacy Critical Infrastructure Industrial Control Systems (ICS) Comes at a Critical Time
ARLINGTON, Va. – May 18, 2021
Cynalytica Inc. announces the availability of OT OptICS ™ as a Managed Service Platform.